Welcome to visitShandong Duxiu road maintenance technology Co., Ltd.
1. Before operation, check whether the construction requirements, surrounding safety facilities, asphalt storage capacity, operation parts of asphalt stripping equipment, instruments, asphalt pumps and other working devices are normal. They can be used normally only if there is no fault.
2. The asphalt barrel shall be opened with a large opening at one end and an air hole at the other end, so as to ventilate in the barrel and prevent asphalt from being sucked.
3. Use a wire brush or other devices to remove the mud and other pollutants adhered to the outside of the barrel to reduce slagging in the barrel.
4. Pipe type or direct heating type asphalt stripping equipment shall be heated slowly at the beginning to prevent asphalt overflow.
5. For the asphalt debotting equipment for heating asphalt with heat transfer oil, the temperature shall be raised slowly at the beginning of operation, the water in the heat transfer oil shall be removed, and then the heat transfer oil shall be introduced into the debotting machine for debotting.
6. For the asphalt barrel removal equipment using waste gas, after all the asphalt barrels enter the barrel removal room, the waste gas change-over switch shall be turned to one side of the barrel removal room. When the empty barrel is pulled out to load the barrel, the waste gas change-over switch shall be turned to the side directly leading to the chimney.
7. When the asphalt temperature in the asphalt chamber reaches more than 85 ℃, the asphalt pump shall be started for internal circulation to accelerate the asphalt heating rate.
8. For the asphalt debotting equipment that directly heats up to the experimental temperature, it is better not to pump out the asphalt under the first batch of asphalt debotting equipment and keep it as asphalt for internal circulation. In the future, a certain amount of asphalt shall be kept every time the asphalt is pumped, so that the asphalt pump can be used for internal circulation as soon as possible during the heating process, so as to speed up the melting and heating rate of asphalt.
9. When the bucket is placed in the asphalt tank and manually emptied by the melting stripper, special care shall be taken to prevent the asphalt from scalding the staff.
10. For severely deformed asphalt barrels, it is best to adopt the method of external hooping or selecting the method of opening a large opening at the small end of deformation, so as to prevent the upper barrel from dumping in the empty barrel and affecting the production.
11. If any fault is found during work, it shall be eliminated immediately. During troubleshooting, due to the high temperature of the barrel stripper, external pipeline and heating furnace, we must pay attention to safety to prevent scalding.
12. Pay attention to the temperature and oil level indicated by the instrument frequently during work. In case of any abnormality, stop the machine immediately for inspection and troubleshooting.
13. When the asphalt barrel is removed in hot summer, it shall be noted that when the asphalt barrel opening is downward, the asphalt is easy to flow out, and the barrel loading time shall be shortened as much as possible, or the asphalt barrel shall be opened small.
14. When the drum is removed in cold winter, the asphalt pump and external pipeline shall be insulated. If the asphalt pump does not work, check whether the asphalt pump is stuck by cold asphalt, and do not forcibly start the asphalt pump.
15. When using a drum stripper that only removes the drum and does not raise the temperature to the service temperature, when the asphalt temperature reaches 110 ℃ ~ 120 ℃, pump the asphalt into the heating tank and use it after the asphalt is heated to the specified service temperature.
16. After shutdown, clean the site, clean the barrel remover, and carry out routine maintenance according to the instructions or warranty procedures.